- Phone: +61 8 820 15584
- Email: Amelie.Hanna@flinders.edu.au
Dr Amelie Hanna has 25 years of Academic & Professional Experience in Public & Business Administration and Information & Education Technology. Amelie is Egyptian by birth and Australian by citizenship and speaks Arabic & English. During her various postgraduate studies, Amelie has taught different subjects/topics in different schools and university departments. Amelie has published a number of journal articles in international academic journals and presented a number of research papers at national and international conferences. Amelie has received a number of awards during her professional & academic lives. Currently, Amelie is interested to teach Arabic-speaking migrants to Australia to establish their own e-businesses, through START e-Business Training.
Qualifications in Education & Information Technology
- 2012, PhD in Communication & Information Studies: “the Use of Open Educational Resources”, University of South Australia.
- 2012, Research Education & Professional Development, University of South Australia.
- 2005, Qualifying Courses for Social Science Computing, Cairo University, Egypt.
- 2002, CIW Professional Master in Website Designing, VCampus, USA.
- 2001, Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Computing, Educational Research Institute, Cairo University.
- 2001, Professional Diploma in Website Design and Development, IBM, Egypt.
- Ongoing, PhD in Digital Education (2018 – 2024): “Smart Training for Arabic Residents on Technology (START)”, School of Education, Psychology & Social Work, Flinders University.
Qualifications in Business & Public Administration
- 2003, Master (MSc. by Thesis) of Public Administration MPA, Cairo University, Egypt, recognized by NOOSR Australia.
- 2005, Certificates in Conflict and Change Management, Cairo University, Egypt.
- 1996, Bachelor (BSc.) of Business Administration, Cairo University, Egypt, recognized by VETASSESS Australia [Business & Information].