Aims: Explore the feasibility and acceptability of a co-designed multicomponent intervention at Aboriginal Medical Services (AMSs) in culturally targeted pregnancy-specific smoking cessation care (SCC).
|Number of pages||2|
|Journal||Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology|
|Publication status||Published - Nov 2018|
|Event||Hunter Cancer Research Symposium 2018 - Hunter Medical Research Institute, New Lambton Heights, Australia|
Duration: 1 Nov 2018 → 1 Nov 2018
- ICAN QUIT
- Australian Indigenous Pregnant Women
- Aboriginal Medical Services (AMSs)
- smoking cessation care (SCC).
- pregnancy-specific smoking cessation care (SCC)
- Indigenous Counselling And Nicotine (ICAN) QUIT in Pregnancy Trial
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)